10 January, 2011

Count down...

Only 4 more sleeps until we leave! The goodbyes continue and the hard work starts (for me at least, Ade has already cleaned the oven and the range hood- God I love him!). 
This morning Max went to Blu Ice Cattery to await his transfer to TP which will happen next Monday.  He is flying with Jet Pet.  Ade has told the girls that Max will have his own cat pilot and cabin crew, F rolled her eyes, E wanted to know whether cats could fly planes, I told her that the pilot cats received lots of training.
Today we have moved everything out of the house that we don't want the Pickfords person to pack,  including our children who are spending the night with Nanny and Pop. I get an hour off this evening to hang out with Anita and Ainslie, but then I have to come home and clean :(

No comments:

Post a Comment