02 June, 2011

Bag lady

We did enjoy the circus. I wasn't supposed to take photos inside the big top (I was surprised how fastidiously the good peeps of TP obeyed this rule, I got several frowns when I whipped out my camera to snap my daughter), but couldn't resist illustrating Esther's handbag collection. Dearest E took three bags to the show. One contained her stone collection, another her zu-zu pets and the third a couple of bottles of hand sanitising gel. She was prepared for eventualities I didn't dare begin to imagine.
Esther avec bags and her 'wedding' dress (the one she wore for Becky and Allan's wedding and still rolls out for very special occasions!)

I cycled into work yesterday morning. I would occasionally cycle from Ferndale to Charlies when we were in Perth, that was about 18km and would take me about an hour. In Tompers I live about 3km from the hospital and the ride took me 15 minutes. I'm a bit out of practise and I stopped to take this picture:
Nameless as the sun rises :)
Yesterday lovely neighbour/colleague arrived back from Perth with her latest bundle of joy. A girl!! Now her children range from Z to A. Today she came to visit us at the hospital:
Baby A with Jacinta (lovely n/c didn't get a look in with her own babe once the nurses of TP got their mitts on her!)

2 comments:

  1. Let me know when one of them gets into shoes ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esther is a total clothes horse, loves any accessory! x

    ReplyDelete