28 February, 2011

Social butterflies!

The Jonkers were busy with a social life this weekend. Junior Jonkers have had a social life pretty much from day 1; Freya and Esther have school, play-dates, dance classes, gymnastics... Ade and I were slower off the mark, although my tea party with Mary-Mary but me ahead of Ade in the social stakes.
So Saturday night was Justine's leaving 'do', a water themed shin-dig at Barb's place (have enormous envy of anyone with alfresco capabilities), had a jolly nice time and F & E endeared themselves to M-M and her guest. A late night for us and the girls!
Esther & Mary-Mary play Littlest Pet Shops!

Bye Justine, I've known you long enough to appreciate how much I and TPH will miss you x
The girls did some indoor activities and recruited Barb's boys in their campaign for a Wii... 
Esther the Siren captivates Carrie-Anne
Dessert by M-M, empty dishes all around :)
Sunday night saw the Jonkers entertaining at home, Jamie did Greece and I followed suit. Wish I'd taken some food fotos but we were too busy eating. For the record, LAFE, M-M and Tony, Dr Sarah and Nurse Lauren ate Greek salad and hummus (by Lou), Lamb cutlets (by Ade) and Gigantes Plaki and Simple Stuffed Veg (by Jamie O). Yummy!!!                  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment