20 October, 2011

To Perth and back

The lovely fortnight we spent in Perth has been marred by my inability to properly upload some of the photos I took on my new (and currently maligned) Nikon. My technological ineptitude and unsuccessful troubleshooting have delayed my bedtime; I am entirely crankipants.
Ade (who is usually so useful at times like this) suggested I read the manual... Well that's just crazy talk.
So, dear friends and family, I would warmly welcome advice regarding rotating and saving pics (although any patronising or rude comments will be met with a Paddington Bear stare).
Here are some "landscape" shots to keep you going while I try and work out how not to give LunaRover readers a crick in their neck.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great photos of friends and garden, I'm impressed but then I am your Mum!
    So looking forward to seeing you all
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete