01 July, 2012

Joseph!!

For the past 3 months Freya and a bunch of other talented yoof from TPPS have been rehearsing for the school production of 'Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat'. They have just finished a 3 night run. Every show was well attended and they were all so fabulous. We were bursting with pride.
Freya said, "can I have a post all about me?". I said, "sure".
Freya and her gorgeous pals.
The audience were very excited.
Jacinta and Rosemary (Freya fan-club members).
Freya is Reuben, one of Joseph's 11 brothers.

Freya's solo song, "One More Angel in Heaven". Dodgy lighting and dodgier camera operator means this is the only semi-decent pic of Freya in her spotlight moment. She was sooo good, heaps of people congratulated me on her performance, I was happy to take some of the credit!!


Taking a well-deserved bow :)
Bouquets after her third and final performance xxxx
Freya is awesome and beautiful and talented and brave (hit in the head with a bag of marbles during a scene change on the second night, she had a bit of a cry backstage and then carried on!).
I suspect we might see her name in lights one day soon :)

6 comments:

  1. Best musical we have ever seen in TP! Freya sang her solo with energy and confidence. The scones were good too. M&T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Freya, we are so sad that we missed your performance yet again, but it is lovely to see the photos and hear all about it.
    Love Grandma and G xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Freya, what a trooper

    ReplyDelete
  4. The costumes were great. I loved the camel! Congratulations to all. Sad I missed it. I have, however, just inflicted myself on a new locum post in the Northwest Territories. Wish the nurses luck!
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What! No video?? Congrats Freya, sounds awesome. Want to hear your song in person when you come down to Perth in October school hols!
    Love
    L.I.L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fabulous! well done Freya :) xx

    ReplyDelete